Saturday, July 30, 2011

What to talk about...

So, I'm trying to blog everyday but right now I don't really have a topic to blog about. I'm not getting much action here, no comments. :( I wish more people could see it except for my friends. If anybody reads this, please be sure to tell your friends AND some blog ideas and what you want to see!


Actually......I just thought of something to blog about! So I moved into a new house last month and I'm redoing my room. There's this really cool mural on my wall of a beach, but the wall paper around it was old and gross and falling off so my mom took it off today. Turns out....the walls are REALLY damaged. I don't really want to remove the image though and I might have too! But, if I do have to, I'm going to make a wall of flowers! How cool would that be?! So anyways, that's it for now. See ya! ~Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment